About Us VIDEO
Pivotal Software, Inc. combines platform, tools, and methodology to help the world’s largest companies transform the way they build software and run their most strategic applications. Our technology is used by Global 2000 companies and developers to give software development and IT operations a strategic advantage. Founded in 2013, Pivotal unleashes software-developer productivity and creates an environment for innovation to scale, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
Detail orientation and advanced organizational skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Good business acumen
At Pivotal Cloud Foundry, we transform how the world deploys and scales software, and we are opinionated about how software should be built. We work hard to deliver platform capabilities so customers can accelerate their time to market for software solutions. Our engineers pair program, all-day every day, because we know it delivers remarkable results. They also work in small teams, and rotate between them frequently so that they are able to meet everyone in the organization.
- Ensure operation efficiency of the training team in the region
- Work with Head of Education and Enablement APJ to drive growth of the training business
- Answer all incoming customer, partner, and internal sales team calls and emails related to training services and provide clients with information on available classes and training services.
- Develop and improve processes for the smooth implementation of training programs.
- Solve logistics and implementation issues as quickly as possible with minimum impact to class participants.
- Handle questions and requests via phone and email related to program offerings and policies and procedures, providing excellent customer service.
- Develop logistics plan for implementation of internal and partner training events.
- Create and maintain Training calendars and schedules for internal, partner, and customer training as required. Ensure that the website and Partner portal are up to date with current workshop schedules, course descriptions, student registrations and lab reservations as required.
- Manage printing and distribution of materials for training programs, checks print quality and ensures deadlines are met.
- Compile internal and external training information, creates and distributes schedules, and ensures they are accurate, complete, and free from errors. Runs reports to manage quality and consistency of training events.
- Serve as primary contact for Pivotal Authorized Training Partners (ATP), providing responsive support as necessary.
- Manage recruitment of ATP channel and onboarding process for partners and certified instructors.
- Work with other departments within the company and external vendors to organize training
- Administrate class registration using LMS
- Ensure processes and guidelines are adhered to within the training team
- Resolve all PO, SOW issues with sales, sales operations and legal and ensure bookings are in for the quarter
- Work with Head of Education and Enablement and Services Ops to ensure forecast is accurate
Required Skills / Experiences
- Experience in coordinating multiple global training events.
- Experience in responding to customer needs in a fast-paced, constantly changing, deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrates experience creating and/or improving operational processes.
- Ability to resolve client issues on the phone and escalate when appropriate.
- Good understanding of the cloud-based software training business in Asia Pacific and Japan
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.