At WELL, we are relentlessly focused on bringing innovation to the healthcare industry. To further that mission, we are now looking for a driven leader to oversee all aspects of Customer Success.
WELL’s Director of Customer Success will ultimately be responsible for the satisfaction and happiness of our customers. You will develop and scale a high quality professional services team of Account Managers and Support Representatives who are responsible for the satisfaction, growth and retention of existing business, as well as Implementation Managers who are responsible for the successful onboarding of new customers. You will contribute to your team’s success by overseeing hiring, implementing internal processes, and championing key initiatives across the company..
You will interact directly with WELL’s leadership team, as well as executive stakeholders from across WELL’s customer base to ensure that WELL exceeds expectations. By doing so, you will drive revenue through new customer onboarding, customer retention and upsell, and turning existing customers into referral sources.
If you'd like to be at the forefront of healthcare and technology, are excited at the prospect of joining a smart, driven, successful company, and want to build a team and processes critical to the success of that company... this may be the role for you.
What you will do in the role:
- Design, implement, and evolve implementation, account management, and support models for a growing product offering and customer base
- Create a company-wide culture of exceptional customer service
- Grow/recruit and mentor a team of A+ Implementation Managers, Account Managers, and Support Representatives by coaching for growth, optimizing a transparent performance management process, and creating a rapid onboarding process for new members
- Develop metrics for success by implementing an ongoing reporting model to manage performance and track progress
- Improve customer acquisition and ongoing support costs by delivering a cost-effective model
- Improve the technology and processes used by the Customer Success Team with a goal of streamlining activities and improving the consistency of outcomes
- Align with internal teams on customer approach leading to improved customer communications, product roadmap, retention and upsell, and improved forecasting opportunities
- Create a scalable, predictable stream of revenue for WELL as the company grows
- 5+ years of experience managing Customer Success teams (must include Implementation and Account Management functions). SaaS technology and healthcare specific experience is strongly desired.
- Extensive client facing experience and an ability to handle complex client needs
- Demonstrated track record of leading highly engaged teams, recruiting and developing top talent, and driving results
- Experience working in a high growth environment, preferably in SaaS technology and healthcare
- Experience scaling new products for small and large enterprises
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decisions
- Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Generous equity package
- Unlimited Vacation / PTO
- Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Fantastic company culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic desk setup
- Dog friendly office