At McLane Intelligent Solutions, we attribute our success to our published remarkable staff. We promote career growth, ongoing learning and professional development for all of our employees. We also offer a level of dedication to our employees that is second-to-none.
What do we do?
- McLane Intelligent Solutions is a fast-growing, managed services provider (MSP) located in Central Texas. We provide a broad range of outsourced IT services including design, installation, support, maintenance, and consulting to the Small/Medium Business market.
Why do you want to join us?
- Benefits - We have great health insurance and paid time off.
- Growth - We work with each technician to help them become certified and advance in their knowledge of the field. We also promote from within because we believe in building our employees to be our future leaders.
- Extraordinary People and Culture - We pride ourselves on having great communication within our company. Each employee meets with their supervisor regularly to discuss their individual development and we have a company-wide monthly meeting to go over our company’s progress.
- Values – Our company has five values that drive how we do business: Integrity, Service above Self, Work with Rigor at Work, Authentic Conversation, and Enjoy and be a Joy.
What this job does:
- All of our Help Desk technicians work to solve customer technical issues. They receive support tickets and work to resolve them. If they are unable to resolve the ticket on their own they consult with our other technicians or escalate the ticket.
- Our technicians document their time throughout the day on the tickets they work on.
- A large part of each technician's day involves communicating with our customers and utilizing excellent customer service skills.
- Driven individual who loves technology
- Experience with Microsoft Products including Windows Desktop, Server and the Office Product Suite
- Experience with network troubleshooting/configuration including basic configuration of managed switches and firewalls
- Experience troubleshooting/configuring VOIP phone systems is preferred
- Experience troubleshooting Mac workstations is preferred
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems, or similar discipline. Education Requirements can be offset by work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication Skills
- Must meet daily and weekly KPI's (tickets resolved, ticket age, utilization, time entry)
- Ability to travel on a daily basis with the use of your own automobile
Associates Degree in technology related field or hands on experience can be substituted for degree
Microsoft Certification MCSA, A+, Network+, CCENT, or actively pursuing a certification
Minimum 2 year hands on experience in a technical help desk role or related working technical experience
Minimum 2 year hands on experience with software and hardware troubleshooting ex: desktops, laptops, servers, email technologies, firewalls, switches, wireless, mobile devices.
- Paid Vacation
- Amazing Health, Dental, Vision, and prescription insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company provided Life Insurance
**All questions on the application must be filled out for your application to be considered valid.**