We’re searching for a passionate, customer-focused leader who can design and build our Customer Success and Customer Support teams, while encouraging a culture of going the extra mile for our rapidly growing customer base.
We are convinced that the key to future growth and success revolves around customer success and retention. Therefore, this role spans across the entire company, working with every department to ensure that every customer contact/interaction is tailored to maximise customer success.
You will understand and map customer pathways and monitor customer advocacy. You will have the mandate within the organization to search for and identify causes of churn and the influence to enact change. You will also help the business to maximise cross-sell and up-sell.
It’s a proactive, high-energy, fast-paced environment but we’ll give you the support you need to thrive.
Every day we look to solve highly interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We have developed modern, web based applications that allow our growing list of international clients to detect, and ultimately prevent, illegal money transfers. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology & design and disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
After securing Series A in a funding round led by Balderton Capital, and tripling our revenue each year, we are now scaling the business globally into international markets.
To achieve this, we are significantly growing our team and we need the best people onboard to help us.
The team values that ComplyAdvantage subscribes to include:
- Continuous improvement - try new things, take risks, embrace failure!
- Whatever it takes - we compete as a team, and win (or lose) as a team.
- Results driven - focus on the goals, and be hungry to win.
- Inclusion - be respectful, friendly and include others in decision making.
What you will do:
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan to maximise customer success
- Ensure that a implementation plan is in place for each new customer and take responsibility for a successful onboarding process, working with the various stakeholders, e.g. their technology team, compliance & risk teams
- Provide proactive support to our clients by helping them to increase adoption, improve utilisation and take responsibility for minimising churn and ensuring renewal
- Provide ongoing support to our clients, responding to their queries and coordinating across the various ComplyAdvantage teams to solve their problems
- Manage relationships with senior stakeholders at our clients (e.g. banks, FinTechs, insurance companies, etc.)
- Drive cross-sell and upsell and expanding contract revenue in conjunction with the sales/account management team
- Recruit, nurture and inspire a superstar customer success team
- Play a primary role in shaping the product roadmap based on customer feedback
- Support/drive new feature roll outs, including formal and informal training of customers and the internal sales/marketing teams, drafting client communications, etc.
- Actively contribute towards market development work, e.g. working with marketing to create high quality collateral/content and working with the product team to define future requirements
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how ComplyAdvantage can better serve our customers
The ideal candidate
- A true passion for customers – fanatical about getting them the right outcomes and becoming their advocate
- Proactive self-starter that is self-directed and able to solve problems and execute independently
- Strong team spirit and able to coordinate across teams and build consensus
- Minimum of 4 years sales/customer success/account management experience, ideally for other cloud/SaaS solutions
- Good understanding of technology and familiarity with concepts such as APIs, cloud solutions a benefit
- Strong process management skills, won’t drop any balls!
Nice to have
- Prior start-up experience a benefit
- Experience managing and nurturing a team
- Competitive salary
- Share options scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Company health care plan
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Everything we do is greenfield - joining us at the stage means your work will have a visible impact on the future of ComplyAdvantage.