From high-growth startups to established enterprises, LogicGate is helping organizations of all sizes bring unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to their governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based SaaS startup that creates flexible and easy-to-use software to help businesses improve compliance and better manage risk. Our customers use LogicGate to visually design end-to-end workflows that automate and centralize processes and place controls around mission-critical activities — helping them to improve efficiencies and reduce risk. Think of it as an “if this, then that” for businesses to manage their GRC activities.
About the Role:
We are seeking a talented, self-motivated, and highly organized Field Marketing & Events Manager to help LogicGate drive brand awareness in the GRC market. The ideal candidate will have impeccable taste and high standards for the planning, implementation, and execution of a wide array of events, including field marketing events, conferences, trade shows, and internal company events. He or she will be responsible for the entire event lifecycle, including ideation, budgeting, coordination, operations, delivery, and reporting the impact and ROI for each event. The role will involve cross-functional collaboration with the executive, sales, customer success, and greater marketing teams to ensure we present LogicGate as a leading GRC solution through world-class events.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with Head of Marketing to set strategy for all events in alignment with the overall strategic marketing objectives
- Ideate, coordinate, manage, and execute top-notch events
- Collaborate with executive, marketing, sales, and customer success teams
- Source, negotiate, and manage all venues and vendors as required for all events
- Coordinate all event collateral including invitations, correspondence, materials, name tags, etc.
- Manage travel arrangements including pre-booking hotels, identifying flights, etc., for all non-local events
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing to produce event invitations, registration pages, and post-event follow-up communication
- Communicate to sales team all information needed to promote events, drive attendance, capture leads, and ensure follow-up
- Purchase and distribute appropriate gifts and branded swag
- Leverage Salesforce to manage all lead data from events, and generate reports on ROI
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3–5 years in event marketing, field marketing, corporate hospitality, or event planning and management
- A detail-, deadline-, and budget-focused orientation with strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, polish, and professionalism
- Incredibly high standards and impeccable taste with an eye for design
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects simultaneously in challenging environments
- Self-starter who can thrive in an unstructured and collaborative team environment
- Experience in B2B technology industry and/or a startup environment is desired, but not required
- Experience with Salesforce (CRM) and/or Pardot (Marketing Automation) preferred, but not required.
Since our team is small, you’ll help create best practices instead of just following along. Our culture is fast-paced and driven by a passionate team, but allows for the flexibility you’d expect with an early stage company.
As one of the team’s early hires, you’ll have a strong voice in a small team of co-founders and employees and be offered competitive compensation and the following benefits:
- Healthcare (PPO and HMO)
- Transit Benefits
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; Invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Even when no one is looking; transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win