We are looking for a Senior Market Intelligence Analyst,based in our London or Lausanne offices.
Reporting to the Senior Market Intelligence Manager, you will be responsible for making data-driven strategic recommendations and visualizing complex data into actionable business insights to empower business teams in decision-making and help drive our Frontiers business forward. Your work will be used across the company to drive external engagements, business reporting, market intelligence and operational efficiency. As a result, we are looking for someone with exceptional analytical and problem solving skills and someone accustomed to handling large data sets.
Candidates who are familiar with, or had previous experiences in the academic publishing industry and/or have a strong proficiency in one or more programming languages will receive strong preference.
As part of the Market Intelligence Team, the successful candidate will:
Applicants must have an existing right to live and work in the EU (Schengen area).
Your application should include:
1. A cover letter and resume (as DOC or PDF)
2. The indication of your earliest availability
Application closing date: 10th December 2018
- Christmas party, summer barbecue, monthly happy hour
- Fruits & snacks in the kitchen as well as much tea & coffee as you like
- In-house well-being activities including free weekly yoga
- A huge variety of self-organized activities from ski trips and football to French club
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Frontiers.