We are Netguru – a team of specialists creating web and mobile applications on behalf of clients worldwide. We always strive to make a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We're looking for an individual who can, based on his expertisee, take data-driven decisions and put smart&valuable insights into action in Salesforce environment.
Joining Netguru as a Salesforce Developer means:
- developing critical internal products within the Salesforce Platform enabling operations of a 500 people company;
- being a part of the team considered as innovators and thought leaders by Salesforce,
- being responsible for the development and maintenance of the internal toolset;
- having Netgurus' top management as the internal clients;
- being a part of an Agile team and enjoy a high degree of independence;
- working in a challenging yet friendly environment.
What are the duties of a Salesforce Developer?
- Develop in Apex and Lightning Component Framework;
- Managing users, data, and security issues within SF environment;
- Make strategic decisions on end-to-end experiences to advance business needs;
- Integrating data from external systems using Web Services;
- Taking smart risks and champion own ideas;
- Follow Agile software development methodology and team architecture standards;
- Participate in design, code, and test inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues/defects;
- Comply to coding standards for performance, ease of maintenance and scalability and application security;
- Implement web services, data persistence access features and external interfaces to third-party systems.
- Experience developing Apex Classes, Triggers, Lightning Components;
- Experience from systems integrations & RESTful APIs;
- A strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+), Polish (CEFR C1+);
- Willingness to learn & eagerness to experiment;
- A team player spirit.
Nice to haves:
- Ability to prepare complex & advanced layouts, dashboards and forms on demand and according to given specifications
- Salesforce certificate
Perks & benefits:
- a luxury private health insurance package with dental care
- a MultiSport card
- an optional life insurance for you and your family
- individual growth budget for your educational plan
- a MacBook, because we like to work with the best equipment
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups
- & more!