We have an exciting opportunity that steps beyond BAU boundaries and provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to help shape the future of Health IT. We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter to join our dynamic sales team across the Australia and New Zealand region (ANZ). The primary focus for this position will be your ability to drive sales and customer retention through marketing communication strategies.
You’ll take the lead developing, creating and driving the marketing platform to ensure that the business is well supported when it comes to achieving strategic goals.
This is an awesome and exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic company that is changing the face of healthcare.
Reporting directly to the National Manager Australia, as part of a high-performance team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Communicating with existing and new clients regarding products and services
- Creating and developing Newsletters across customer segments across the ANZ region
- Creating and implementing targeted marketing/sales campaigns to customer segments and Vendor partners across the ANZ region
- Liaising with Vendor partners to create and deliver product/service articles
- Creating and developing of sales collateral across ANZ region
- Social Media and PR creation, programs and implementation
- Website utilisation
- Ownership of customer segments in ANZ region to increase sales and retain customer base
- Employing measures to constantly improve the quality and value of our marketing database
- Measuring and providing statistics across all the Customer Engagement models to determine successful engagement programs
- Assisting with sales proposals, tender’s/bids contracts and account management plans.
- Coordinating, conducting and participating in product demonstrations, sales promotions, campaigns, events and displays, including road shows and conferences.
- Managing end-to-end marketing campaign metrics and providing analysis and reports to leadership and stakeholders to promote smarter, data-driven decisions
What you will bring:
- 3+ years of B2B marketing and project management experience
- 2+ years of experience using or managing CRM and marketing automation technology (Adecco SalesLogic, etc.) including experience with systems integration
- Strong skills and aptitude around marketing systems and cloud technology
- Experience managing prospect/customer databases to support marketing requirements
- Experience of re-engineering business processes and change management
- Broad marketing experience encompassing digital campaigns, lead generation, social & online media, content & inbound marketing
- Tertiary qualification in marketing and/or business
- Advanced computing skills (MS Office Suite) and Excel
- Design skills for advertising and marketing material
- Effective communication, both verbal & written
- Previous track record of successfully supporting a diverse Team
- Commercial Acumen
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued and your ideas can make a difference, HealthLink would love to hear from you.
- A challenging and rewarding role where you will be a valuable member of the team
- Competitive Salary package, $70k to $75k (AU$) plus super
- Work with a network of health & sales professionals
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career further across the global business operations
To express your interest in this position, please apply with your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below.
HealthLink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with federal and state laws.