Adomik has an exciting opportunity in our Paris office for a high impact industry Sales Engineer to work in a cross-functional role, supporting our Account Executive and Account Management teams.
The Sales Engineer will be the primary technical resource for the field sales force when selling to our most strategic and challenging prospects.
In this dynamic role, you will be on the front lines applying your technical knowledge and industry expertise to explain how the Adomik product suite and services can effectively meet their business goals.
This opportunity will call upon your technical and analytical skills and abilities interfacing directly with client and prospects Technical, Ad Operations, Strategy and Sales teams in order to assess requirements and implement solutions.
The Sales Engineer will work at the intersection of Sales, Customer Success, Data Engineering, and Product teams leveraging a combination of technical, analytical and communication skills.
- Be the technical reference for the Sales team to close deals
- Identify and qualify business opportunities in partnership with our Sales team, understand key customer technical needs, and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers
- Support the technical relationship with our prospects, including product, proof-of-concept work, ad-hoc analysis especially during trials
- Partner directly with Product Management to prioritize solutions impacting client adoption of Adomik products
- Build customized technical presentations and product demonstrations to clients and prospects to match ad hoc requests and identify their key use cases
- Provide feedback to our Product team to fuel our product vision and strategy
- Global position with frequent travels to the US
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Economics or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience as a technical Sales Engineer or consultant in a SaaS or the cloud-computing environment or equivalent experience in a client-facing role
- Experience with data analysis, interpretation, and visualization
- Outstanding "people skills" (networking, listening…)
- Ability to quickly synthesize ill-defined problems and unprecedented issues, and turn them into solutions
- Ability to deliver dynamic and engaging presentations around our offering throughout the sales cycle
- Exposure to Ad Tech or Enterprise or SaaS environment. Knowledge and experience with digital marketing solutions (DoubleClick, Header Bidding, SSPs, DSPs) and their application to marketing strategy is a plus
- Fluent English required French is a plus
- Fussball and darts skills are a plus too ;-)
- Attractive salary & Stock options
- Mutuelle & Prévoyance
- Contribution to transport costs
- Lunch vouchers
- Excellent location in the center of Paris (Montorgueil)
- Fussball tournament & regular team-building events