There’s a big shift in the way people work towards self-employment and entrepreneurship in the UK and around the world.
Coconut is a current account that takes care of accounting and tax. It’s designed specifically for freelancers, self-employed people and small business owners.
We launched our first product in January 2018. We’re at an exciting point in our journey having opened our first 4,000 accounts. Our mission is to free millions of people around the world from business admin by combining banking and accounting into one simple product.
We want to become the heart of their business, providing everything they need in one place.
In order to achieve this, we need more incredible people in our team. We are now looking for a highly driven Head of Acquisition Marketing ready to drive the growth of the business.
You’ll be in charge of achieving our ambitious growth targets for 2019 and beyond. You have a natural drive to get existing channels pumping, but are also deeply inquisitive in the search for new channels to reach customers. Fast paced growth is in your nature but you also understand that community, brand and tone of voice are a critical part of our identity and the key to sustainable growth. You understand how to reach consistency and polish, without perfectionism delivering a lot of great quality stuff through radical prioritisation and don’t sweat the small stuff.
- This is a role for someone who sees marketing as a science as much as an art with a balance of creative and analytical.
- Whilst you move fast, are continually testing, iterating and challenging the status quo to find new growth channels, you don’t believe in hacking your way to vanity metrics.
- You believe that healthy, sustainable growth comes from finding the right customers, making them part of your community and delivering great experiences for them.
- You understand the need to test and iterate to get results and keep cost of acquiring customers low.
- You’ve got experience defining a growth strategy and plan from an early stage and then delivering exceptional growth results.
- You will have worked with a broad range of channels like paid social, search ads, affiliates, SEO, product referrals, email and partnerships, but be able to share some more unusual ones that aren’t on the list.
- You will own our marketing budget and ensure that we are getting the best return on marketing spend.
- You will provide reporting on marketing performance and you will work on funnel optimisation to maximise cost of activation, not just acquisition.
- You will have an eye for brand and tone of voice as well as the technical ability to collect and interrogate data to test hypotheses and refine propositions.
- You have no difficulty explaining complex things clearly and concisely to a range of people inside and outside the organisation, potentially becoming a brand ambassador for Coconut in the outside world.
- You live and breath our vision for supporting freelancers, self-employed people and entrepreneurs in their lofty ambitions.
- Be a member of a small growing team that is building something exceptional
- Competitive salary + options available
- Company pension with matched contributions
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible and remote working potential
- Office very close to Old Street
- Work environment that values creativity, personal growth and collaboration
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects