MediaMonks Buenos Aires is looking for a Java Developer to help develop the backend for award-winning projects and products.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Java Monk at MediaMonks, you’ll build some of the most ballsy backends in internet history.
- Working as part of different teams, you’ll tackle a variety of projects including various web apps and services.
- Monks will rely on you to develop high-load and high-performance environments that run like Usain (but without the slow start).
- The position is based at our Palermo Production Paradise, where you’ll join our fast- growing LATAM development department.
- As part of MediaMonks, you’ll work as part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet that produces everything you could possibly throw at a digital project including games, virtual reality and installations.
Join MediaMonks as a Java Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll get to work in an international environment with an endless variety of awesome projects, people and prizes. You’ll be part of a super-fast-moving company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to development, and other after-work events. You’ll have brilliant breakfasts every day, more than occasional asados (including vegan-friendly version), and A-OK caffeine for as long as you like.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You’re a practiced Java developer.
- You have expert-level knowledge of Java 8.
- If you also know about Spring and/or Liferay, that would be a great nice-to-have.
- You’re confident in developing for a wide variety of high-load, high-performance environments.
- You have hands-on experience building advanced web applications and a solid understanding of how your work integrates with other parts of a build.
- In addition to web apps, you have experience with web services and service-oriented architectures.
- Your code is lean, clean, secure and of a general quality that will inspire other Java Developers for many generations to come.
- While functional knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS comes natural to most developers, it is considered a plus.