Are you willing to develop your skills as Online Marketing Intern? You will be working side-by-side with a team of folks who geek out on what they do and get really excited when they drive great results.
The Online Marketing Inter will work in the Performance team. The work requires a combination of analytical and creative skills. The candidate shall be comfortable with analyzing large datasets, as well as writing appealing advert copies to attract potential customers. The work is performed on technological systems such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and others. Interns who perform at a high level will be considered for full-time employment upon graduation or completion of the internship.
Together with our SEM Manager you will take care of:
- Campaign optimization by using bid management techniques to manage keyword bids and improve campaign performance
- Generate keyword lists and build new pay-per-click search campaigns
- Data reporting and analysis
- Run reports to understand performance of various marketing campaigns
- Spot trends, opportunities and problems and respond proactively
- Research keywords, create effective text ads, and structure campaigns, adgroups and adsets properly
- Manage search terms report & negatives on a daily basis
- Conduct keyword research including industry trends and competitive analysis
- Write effective Adcopy
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student in business or a technical field (i.e.marketing, engineering, math, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills and high detail orientation
- A desire and ability to learn Google Adwords & Facebook Ads quickly
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- High energy, drive, and maturity
- Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles
- Enjoys technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- Likes to work in a fast-moving, yet casual environment
- Google Adwords certification is desired
- Availability to start from June - July 2018
- Paid internship
- Internship contract (duration depending on University agreement)
- Nice open office space in central Barcelona location
- Friendly and flexible working environment
- Regular ping-pong and foosball tournaments, plus other fun team activities!
Does this job sound like a good fit for your skills and experience? Does Lodgify sound like a place you would like to work?
Send us both your resume and cover letter. We look forward to meeting you!
Please consider that due to the high volume of candidates, incomplete applications will not be considered.