We’re looking for a Director of Customer Success to drive, scale, and inspire a team of talented individuals committed to providing customer value. Customer Success is a vital team at Procore, instrumental to long-term profitability, and encompasses on-boarding, services, adoption, advocacy, retention, renewals, and up-sell. You’ll focus on evolving our current processes to scale at hyper-growth speeds while leading a team by Procore’s values of Openness, Optimism, and Ownership. As a successful Director of Customer Success, you’re comfortable working in a player/coach role in a rapidly growing software company.
Travel is required up to 40%.
We are looking for great candidates for this position to work out of our Toronto, Ontario office. This role will focus on our clients in the Canada market.
What you’ll do:
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes - increase renewal rates and reduce churn, drive adoption and customer satisfaction, cultivate Procore advocates to drive new business
- Define and Optimize Customer Lifecycle - implement best practices, map customer journey, identify opportunities for listening points and interventions
- Manage Customer Success Activities - onboarding, training, professional services, renewals, customer success management, advocacy, business reviews, workshops
- Own the overall success of the professional services team(Implementation Managers and Strategic Product Consultants). This includes planning, executing and staffing to assure an outstanding client experience that decreases time to fast value and drives renewals, customer satisfaction, and contract expansions.
- Measure Effectiveness of Client Success - refine operational metrics for the team, create reporting and review cadences, status executive team
- Lead World-class Team - foster continuous learning environment, recruit and hire top performers, evolve onboarding program to reduce ramp time
- Inspire Customer Success Across Company - create company-wide culture focused on customer success across the organization (Marketing, Product, Sales, Finance, Executive)
- Manage CS team members in Toronto and Vancouver offices.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience scaling and developing customer-facing organizations
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Background of post-sale experience required
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.