Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more delightful to use.
About the Growth team:
The Growth team is accelerating the world’s transition to an open financial system. The team is critical to achieving our goal to provide services to 1 billion people before 2023.
We are an interdisciplinary team of engineers, data scientists, designers, and product managers who identify opportunities, test hypotheses and deliver delightful experiences.
About our stack: over 80% of our codebase is written in Swift, we have a continuous integration pipeline, and desktop build machines to maximize our team’s productivity.
Projects we work on include:
- Acquisition: Help millions of new users successfully join, learn, and use the product to participate in an open financial system
- Engagement: Help millions of customers succeed on our app by providing relevant and personalized communication via in-app or push notifications
- Referrals: Make it easy for our most engaged customers to share their experiences with their friends
- Infrastructure: Build out the systems that help us accelerate our development velocity
- And many more that you will help us define
Things we look for:
- You strive to deeply understand customers, focusing on the why behind the why
- You make data-driven decisions
- You strive for big impact with a relentless focus on delivering real customer value
- You are driven by purpose; staying true to our mission and acting in the best interest of customers
- Define hypotheses, run experiments and draw conclusions from results
- Build out the systems that help us accelerate our development velocity
- Participate in cross-team projects that can affect multiple product lines
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your team members feel included in every interaction
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives on learning new technologies and ability to quickly develop proficiency in coding standards, tools, estimation skills, and best practices
- Proficient in one or more programming languages i.e.
Nice to Haves:
- You’ve build growth experiments or A/B tests.
- You have expertise in statistical data analysis and can manipulate large data sets.
- You have an entrepreneurial background.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.