CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
We are seeking a CRM Marketing Director who will be responsible for leading the customer lifecycle marketing strategy across channels, including email, site and mobile. In this role, you will be business leader & subject matter expert, driving the design, implementation, and adoption of lifecycle management programs that will increase CLEAR’s member base and drive higher levels of engagement, customer satisfaction and retention, and measurable impact to revenue. You will develop and oversee our prospect and customer content and communications strategy across email, SMS, push notifications, website and more.
Position is located in NY Corporate Headquarters.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Define the CRM Strategy and establish KPIs, manage performance / reporting, and communicate results to leadership
- Evolve our prospect, customer and winback lifecycle programs to enhance the member experience and drive results
- Drive the direction of customer segmentation, targeting, and reporting to inform the development of the lifecycle program
- Develop the content strategy across the customer lifecycle (prospect, member, winbacks) to deepen engagement across owned channels
- Represent end-user’s voice on key cross-departmental initiatives
- Work closely with key cross-functional partners, including Operations, Tech, and Product teams to enhance the physical and digital member experience
- Build, coach and lead a team of highly effective marketers, maintaining high morale and strong business results
Desired Skills + Experience:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in email and site marketing with a track record of delivering measurable results; subscription or technology experience a plus
- Strong strategic & analytical skills managing multi-channel projects from business requirements to testing, rollout and reporting.
- Expertise in online marketing techniques for both transactional & relationship marketing in B2C environments
- Strong project management skills to manage a wide range of programs and thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, proactively setting the business direction and managing daily deliverables
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English, outstanding verbal and oral presentation skills.
- Well-organized, detail and solutions oriented; ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Prismic, and Braze a plus