Tanium is looking for a Enterprise Integration Developer to work remotely or from one of Tanium’s locations. This developer will work with Tanium’s integration API definitions, cross-product functionality, and companies across the IT security and ops industries to ensure Tanium is able to leverage and execute use cases with 3rd party products and services efficiently.
As a developer focused on API & Platform Integrations, you will be a technical subject matter expert of Tanium's Integrations Architecture, ensuring integrations work together seamlessly and answer top use case requirements.
The ideal candidate will have a track record for driving deeply technical solutions at a rapid pace and with high customer impact.
What you’ll do:
- Work with customers and technology partners to integrate solutions.
- Ensuring 3rd-party products integrate into the Tanium's platform in a safe and coherent way.
- Drive the evolution of the API and overall platform within larger architecture, product design and planning processes.
- Work with highly talented teams to execute the API and platform integration roadmap.
- Create system architectures and develop working prototypes with small teams.
- Collaborate closely with Product Development teams.
- Rewrite legacy data integrations to follow modern standards and practices.
- Expect less than 20% travel.
We’re looking for someone with:
- BS in computer science, MIS, or similar required
- Advance degree preferred
- 3+ years experience in development and management required for REST and SOAP implementations.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise security and/or ops domain.
- Experience with code merging and branching methodologies using GitHub.
- Astute written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to consistently and cogently address our customers' needs.
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented culture, delivering a significant individual contribution while collaborating with and strengthening teammates.
- Experience integrating API-based commercial software products.
- Experience with integration of cloud-based services with internally hosted solutions.
- Must be able to work with remotely distributed teams.
At Tanium, we empower the world’s largest organizations to manage and protect their mission-critical networks. There’s a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, and 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything and do anything across their computer networks – with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing and win as a team.
Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.