We are looking for an outstanding Product Manager to join our team and to guide the decision-making and roadmap for one of our core Data Products.
Our Product Managers sit at the heart of our organisation. They define what we build and why. As a result our company's success is directly dependent on their ability to understand what direction we need to go as a company.
We are a Product first company, there’s no politics and we strive to achieve greater things together
Every day we look to solve highly interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We have developed modern, web based applications that allow our growing list of international clients to detect, and ultimately prevent, illegal money transfers. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology & design and disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
After securing Series A in a funding round led by Balderton Capital, and tripling our revenue each year, we are now scaling the business globally into international markets. To achieve this, we are significantly growing our team and we need the best people onboard to help us.
The team values that ComplyAdvantage subscribes to include:
- Continuous improvement - try new things, take risks, embrace failure!
- Go the extra mile - we succeed as a team, and share our achievements and failures
- Results driven - focus on the goals, and be hungry to win.
- Inclusion - be respectful, friendly and include others in decision making.
What does success look like in 12 months?
- You deeply understand our users and their needs
- You have built the culture and practice of Product throughout the technical teams that you work with - the mindset of "understand, build, measure, improve" is pervasive.
- You have shipped the most critical items from your product roadmap on time and know from tracking your metrics what to improve on and build next
- You have enabled technical teams to move fast without breaking things
- You have collaborated closely with Marketing and Sales to ensure that current and prospective clients understand the value of our products
- It’s likely you’ll have led a software product before (as a Product Manager, founder for example) and truly enjoyed owning it
- You love nothing more than planning ahead and shaping and interrogating a plan or roadmap for the future, with a clear, succinct rationale for your decisions
- Understanding and interrogating user requirements has been second nature to you
- Engineers have spoken about your easy-to-understand specifications and how you never dictate direction but build consensus
- You can get into the current details of any part of your particular product area, but you likely also have a vision of where it needs to be in 2/5/10/30 years time
- Competitive salary
- Share options scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Company health care plan
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers