We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We’ve built an informal yet professional culture based on strong values of transparency, collaborative spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning.
If you want to be a part of out UI team, click "apply now" and create outstanding projects with Netguru!
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an advanced and highly experienced team,
- contributing to projects for clients from all over the world,
- developing and improving your skills rapidly,
- Flexplace – work remotely from the place that suits you best.
- Translating wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with a user-centered design methodology,
- Building beautiful and engaging user interfaces according to user needs, business requirements and technical constraints,
- Mentoring less experienced designers and improving internal processes.
We want you on board if you:
- have an outstanding UI portfolio,
- are already experienced in interaction design,
- have a strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required,
- have experience in working closely with and maintaining positive relationships with customer,
- You have exceptional communication and team-working skills.
We will be even happier if you:
- know UX principles well,
- have experience with brand design,
- are familiar with prototyping/animation tools,
- have strong social portfolio.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook – we like to work with the best equipment
- Additional accessories to your computer
- Generous private health insurance + Multisport card
- Individual co-financed educational plan
- Free sandwiches and co-financed lunches in our offices
- Team Retreats
- Team meet-up.
Salary: PLN 6,500-9,250 +VAT (B2B) or PLN 5,200-7,400 gross (UoP)