We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We’ve built an informal yet professional culture based on strong values of transparency, collaborative spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning.
Currently, we are looking for a passionate Senior Product Designer. If you are ready to create outstanding web and mobile products and you have the talent and the skills it takes – apply now!
Joining Netguru as a Senior Product Designer means:
- working in an experienced team of great specialists
- contributing to projects for clients all over the world
- developing and improving your skills fast
- having a real influence on your pay - do your job well and get a raise every 6 months
- flexplace – work remotely from the place that suits you best
Your tasks and duties:
- designing world-class products (solving real design problems, not just painting pretty pictures),
- mentoring less experienced product designers and improving internal processes,
- conducting studies, analyses and user testing,
- running client workshops.
We want you onboard if you have:
- portfolio showcasing end-to-end product design solutions across a breadth of business verticals,
- experience in working closely with and maintaining positive relationships with customer,
- very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+); Polish is not required,
- exceptional communication skills and team-working skills.
It would be a plus if you have:
- been responsible for designing products that had successfully been launched,
- tested your designs with both online and onsite users,
- strong social media portfolio (Dribbble, Behance).
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer,
- private health insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats twice a year,
- Team Meetups every two months.
Salary: PLN 10,500-16,250 + VAT (B2B)or PLN 8,400-13,000 gross (UoP)