About the role
We’re looking for an exceptional CX Programme Manager to lead our transformation programme across our customer related work streams. As an online business we need our customer experiences to be exceptional at every touch point, our people to be the best in the industry, and the tools and technology we use to service customers, cutting edge. We are looking for someone to help ensure we have the most talked about service quality and supporting tools and technologies in our market.
You’ll be responsible for the optimisation of all current systems and processes which support customer interaction, information exchange, and performance efficiency. Working with the Head of Customer Experience you will help scope future innovations and enable new service initiatives which deliver improvement enhancing customer experience and service efficiency.
This job isn’t for everyone, or just anyone. The pace is fast, expectations are high and resources are always constrained. Trying to build the future is never easy.
Things you’ll work on
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of customer servicing systems and processes within a fast paced, high growth environment. To succeed in this role, you will have the following:
● A proven ability to effectively utilise data to inform performance enhancing strategies and business case justification
● A proven track record of delivering system, technology, and process improvements that enhance performance within a customer facing environment.
● Exceptional project management skills
● A strong communicator and influencer with an ability to drive and deliver change management whilst maintaining stakeholder buy in and relationships
● Ability to work autonomously
● A minimum of 3 yrs experience working within a customer services environment
● High energy with a proven ability to move at pace whilst remaining level headed and calm
Established in 2012, and backed by Index Ventures (Deliveroo, Dropbox) and Octopus Investments (Zoopla, Secret Escapes), we’re on a mission to be a global online interiors brand; making homes remarkable through distinctive design, beautiful craft and fair prices.
Swoon is an advocate for people who believe that home is a sanctuary and has the power to physically affect our health and happiness. Our customers are stylish and savvy professionals who are time-poor but thought-rich; they demand the best out of life.
We call them Hip & Humble, the obsessive creators of homes that constantly evolve with ideas that are as unique as their owners.
Swoon’s business model helps to fulfil the interior desires of the Hip & Humble. Our Fast & Responsive Design Process enables us to launch new designs every day, initially in a small batch. And our direct-to-consumer brand, without the traditional retail overheads, ensures our designs are not only distinctive but affordable too. We use real-time sales data to test demand very quickly and then scale production on only the most popular pieces.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Swoon Editions.