Who we are?
HousingAnywhere.com is the global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that satisfies both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere.com is active in 100 countries and 400+ cities. We have partnered with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target the international student market while we are expanding to other audiences as well.
What are we looking for?
An engaging Account Manager to work for the German Market willing to contribute to our goal and showing how HousingAnywhere is a great product for landlords to advertise their place. In this role you will be part of the Sales & Supply team and become responsible for providing the optimal experience for our advertisers!
As part of the Sales & Supply Team, you will be responsible for the supply side of our marketplace. Our mission is to ensure that every tenant who is actively looking for accommodation can always find a home through our platform.
Your main tasks will be:
- Planning and executing meetings with our clients in the region you are targeting; most activities that you will perform in this role take place via telephone / Skype;
- Onboarding of our newly acquired advertisers (landlords) within your assigned region;
- Working with our Business Developers on educating new advertisers on Product usage to ensure they can successfully rent out their properties on HousingAnywhere.
- Formatting ads and optimize the current inventory;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our advertisers (landlords); Generating new leads, viewing prospects and qualifying accounts;
- Lead business planning and quarterly review process, as well as regular pipeline review and forecasting activities; meet or exceed assigned sales KPIs & revenue targets.
- Plan local city events for acquisition and retention of advertisers (landlords) as well as attend industry tailored events.
Who you are:
- You speak English on an above-average level and German in a Native/ Fluent level. Other languages are a plus;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in the area of Economics, Business Management or Marketing and/ or equivalent experience in a similar role combined with a strong passion for Sales and Customer Relations;
- You have between 1 to 3 years of sales/ commercial experience (preferably within the real estate industry or with inside sales for a marketplace or a SaaS business);
- You have experience in identifying and managing commercial opportunities whilst building and developing good relationships to retain customers;
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills and you are able to maintain strong relationships throughout time; excellent presentation skills as well.
- You have a proven ability to build a pipeline of deals, working to KPIs and targets; you are willing to take a step extra, when required in order to meet your goals.
- You are a natural problem solver and you prefer to work in a fast paced environment; you feel comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and you are a results driven person.
- You are able to plan your work and understand that project management is needed and useful; you understand how to make a better use of your time and resources.
- You want to have a great adventure and you are open to relocate to the Netherlands to work from our HQ based in Rotterdam.
- You are open to travel within Europe, when required. Expected travel, depending on region, could be up to 20%.
- You consider yourself to be energetic, optimistic and to have creative power: we are looking for someone who can motivate their teammates, whatever happens!
One of the shared behavioural traits of our team is perseverance. Within Housing Anywhere we believe that perseverance is the engine for our growth and success. Is important for us that you consider yourself to be a person with determination.
- Join a dynamic and quickly growing startup -- enjoy the startup atmosphere with low hierarchies and early responsibilities. This is the ideal learning environment for you if you already are or are thinking about becoming an entrepreneur. Even if your aim is “just” to make a good career, our growing team is looking today for the leader of tomorrow.
- We give our team members a high level of responsibility because for us all ideas matter.
- Our team consists of over 80+ people, with 25+ nationalities. with most people in our office aged between 20-30 years old. Having this experience of working in an international work environment will be a good element to have on your CV.
- Opportunities to attend training and workshops related to your field of work, sponsored tech talks and other networking events.
- You get to work in the amazing city of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you! On top of this, you are one train ride away from Amsterdam and The Hague!
- Friday Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every end of the week!
Full-time position (40 hours a week).
You will work from our office in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Salary will match your experience.
For questions, email [email protected]housinganywhere.com. We will be in touch with you within a couple days!