Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Technical Support Manager. Your IL-based team will provide expert service to Taboola's customers while troubleshooting complex web and backend technology issues. As a Technical Support Manager, you will work with several teams within the company, ensuring all service level agreements and customer satisfaction goals are achieved.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Lead a team of engineers who provide database and web application based technical support to Taboola’s clients
- Provide encouragement to engineering team members, identify areas for continued learning and development
- Monitor team performance and ensure Service Level Agreements and goals are met
- Initiate process and workflow improvements
- Work with Taboola teams across Professional Services, R&D, Sales, and Account Management
- Be the point person for support escalations In Israel.
What are the skills a good TL needs to have?
- 5 or more years of technical support engineering experience, with 2 or more years as a Manager or Team Lead
- Deep knowledge of technical support-related performance indicators and Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Experience managing client escalations
- Manage hands-on projects and comply with business deadlines
- Passion for customer service, relationship building, and self learning
- Experience mentoring, developing, and motivating engineering teams
- Proficiency in Jira and SalesForce
- Tech or Adtech Industry experience
- Preferred experience within a multinational organization.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.