Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 270 employees and have offices in Sheffield, Paris and Sydney. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
You can see more about our proposition here:-
And you can get a peek as to how our culture is here:-
About the role
● Provide client device, application, and infrastructure support to our growing team.
● Management of patch and software repositories and deployment.
● Working with senior engineers on escalated tickets.
● Mentoring junior technicians.
● Management of VOIP system and office peripherals.
● Client device provisioning and deployment, Win 10 and Mac OS X.
● AD & Group Policy administration.
● To ensure that all SLA’s are met.
● To maintain user security on all systems.
● AV and Email management.
● MCSA/MCSE certification desirable or relevant experience.
Are there any benefits besides the salary?
Hopefully you would agree it would be a bit silly to have an employee perks company called Perkbox and not offer our own team amazing perks! The hint is in the name. You of course get all the perks we offer to our customers. We also do regular team lunches, out of office days and team building nights. We also have a generous learning budget, pension, and a huge blow out all-hands party twice per year.