Who are we looking for?
Méliuz is looking for an Android Mobile Developer to maintain and develop our mobile app (Android version) and programme future apps.
We expect anyone working here to be a team player and reach their targets, improve user experience and increase advertiser satisfaction. Our goal is a win-win situation.
We are looking for someone that, besides being technically qualified, fits our company's culture, helping us to build a light, informal and stimulating environment.
- Write a clear, optimized and easy to maintain code;
- Define and implement automated tests;
- Use API REST;
- Treat connection flaws, network not available and different devices issues;
- Plan support for different Android versions (old and new);
- Optimize application performance;
- Monitor and correct application errors;
- Develop simple solutions and prioritize tasks;
- Suggest improvements for current solutions;
- Be willing to learn new things everyday;
- Code, code and code; and
- Enjoy your job.
Required Technical skills
- Solid Android programming and application life cycle skills;
- Knowledge of principles of UI Patterns and good practices;
- Adaptive Layout and Fragment development for different screen sizes;
- Experience with threading, performance tuning and battery saving;
- Knowledge of REST architecture and API consumption;
- Managing dependencies;
- GIT Version Control;
Desired Technical Skills
- Knowledge of automated tests for mobile;
- Experience with AWS Device Farm;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS for mobile;
- Have an app to which you contributed to published in Play Store;
- Knowledge of development on other platforms (preferably iOS)
Challenges and key indicators
- The largest ecommerce stores in Brazil are partners of Méliuz;
- Over 2.000 partner stores in total;
- Over 30.000 daily transactions;
- Over R$ 1.500.000,00 sales/day;
- Implementing AWS Device Farm to test the app;
- In-House app development perspective.
- Full-time CLT contract;
- Food allowance of R$ 413,60/month;
- Subsidy for health plan with Unimed
- Full dental plan from Méliuz;
- English lessons ((R$ 25/month paid by employee, the rest is on Méliuz);
- Méliuz School (courses offered for Méliuz employees);
- Double cashback at Méliuz!
This a 40-hour a week opening for our Belo Horizonte office.