Helpchat is India’s biggest All in One App!
Helpchat is One App for All High-Frequency Use Cases: This could be anything from Finding Best Offers, Deals & Coupons, Booking Cabs/Taxis & Autos, Ordering Food, Recharging Prepaid Mobile & DTH, Paying Postpaid Mobile Bills, Reading News, Following & Sharing Trending, Funny & Viral Stories, Checking Live Cricket Scores and Daily Horoscope!
We are a 200+ people company with offices in Bangalore, New Delhi and Mumbai. Check out our mobile app here:
We've raised Rs.100 crore from Sequoia Capital in May 2015 to build Helpchat as the go-to Personal Assistant App and strengthen the OneDirect suite of enterprise software
Roles and Responsibilities:
This role will lead end-to-end responsibility for creating a successful business category, like Cabs, Bill Payments, Recharge, Food Delivery, Online Shopping etc., right from the blueprint to complete execution. Key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to,
- Understand the service/market - Current products/service available in the category, their market positioning, gaps in market, current landscape and future projections
- Understand the consumer - Who are target consumers, what are their needs
- Understand the service provider - What they need, how to grow their business
- Improve Product – Coordinate with the product management to transfer customer knowledge in order to facilitate quick feature-releases
- Marketing - Coordinate with marketing and plan promotions to achieve targets
- Day-to-day fulfillment – Coordinate with the product, vendor, marketing and the operations team for getting the fulfillment done for the category. Basically, use the Helpchat mantra of “Whatever it takes” to keep the ball rolling.
- Tracking and Reporting- Track fulfillment data and create reports to share with different teams. Come up with process improvements based on insights from the data.
- Marketing - Work with marketing team to create relevant and targeted campaigns, including creating discounts, BTL activities and social-media.
- Monitor revenue, expenses, and margins - own the product P&L completely
- B.Tech/MBA from a top-tier college. Consulting experience is a plus
- Experience of 4-6 years and prior experience of category management in an e-commerce company is preferred
- Ability to take ownership and drive things and should have great attention to detail
- Should have prior experience of leading at least 3-5 member team of category managers/analysts
- Should be highly data driven, have strong analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Should have an iterative approach - build hypothesis, experiment, collect data and improvise
- Proven experience in leading cross-functional projects
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines