LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Talent Solutions Consultant to advise our Sales team and clients on talent attraction and business development strategies. In this role, you will act as an adviser to drive our media and new product sales. You will help our clients think like marketers while also educating them on how to use LinkedIn’s branding and products to help achieve their business growth goals.
- Partner closely with the sales team to provide strategic guidance in understanding the clients’ hiring objectives and challenges
- Serve as a thought leader and resident expert on digital marketing, product and social media. Be known as a go-to-person for success stories and general industry knowledge for the sales team and clients
- Serve as a trusted advisor to our most strategic customers in the region around their talent strategies and helping them think and act like marketers
- Lead programs and manage key strategic initiatives to drive sales of LinkedIn’s newest & most strategic products
- Possess a deep, up-to-date understanding of the entire hiring product portfolio
- Perform the entire pre-sales due diligence process, from research to positioning to proposal, in order to make strategic, unique recommendations to the client
- Lead media and new product adoption among clients to reach and exceed booking quota
- Drive the analysis of winning sales strategies and conduct regular local training sessions with sales reps to proliferate strategies and best practices to develop a best-in-class sales team
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- 8+ years of experience in marketing, consulting, advertising or client-facing roles at online companies
- MBA degree
- Experience in digital consulting, marketing, employer branding, social media or product management
- Experience driving pre-sales and sales, developing strategies and growing a business
- Experience working in the marketing or media department of a staffing agency or recruiting firm
- Experience working with agencies on media products
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally