Who We Are
Sprinklr is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that the experience a customer has, at any and every brand touch point matters...a lot.
That’s why Sprinklr offers the world’s only Experience Cloud™ technology platform, purpose-built to help large brands create, manage, and optimize valuable social experiences that customers will love on 20+ social channels and brand websites.
Unlike point solutions or disconnected cloud services, only an Experience Cloud™ allows brands to consistently deliver valuable customer experiences at every social touch point.
What Are Your ResponsibilitiesDiscover and realize ongoing success criteria for Sprinklr clients with the following:
- Manage and optimize configuration of onboarded sprinklr clients, to ensure their continued success with the sprinklr platform
- Identify platform gaps, and optimization opportunities; designing and configuring the appropriate solution, so that client expectations regarding platform use cases and functionality are fulfilled
- Maintain platform relevancy according to changes business needs
- Ensure that all client users are trained, educated, and up to date on platform use, best practices, and functionality
- Provide oversight on any additional enablement of the software deployment to be in line with current architecture and future client needs or business requirements
- Ensure that every client derives the most value possible from the Sprinklr platform
- Assist the Sales and Success Teams in providing insight to client health, and working to win new business and/or grow existing accounts
- Support our Services Directors to ensure optimal client service as it relates to platform performance, functionality, enhancements, and configuration
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 1-3 years of experience in enterprise software deployment management and/or implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical background with advanced computer skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for the social media technology universe
- Extremely strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Fluency in social media platforms and direct experience in working with or for social media management software is preferred
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- 4-year college degree