Director, Sales Operations – PCG and West
Ten-X (formerly Auction.com) is the nation’s leading online real estate marketplace, having sold 200,000+ residential and commercial properties worth over $35 billion since 2007. Ten-X is private and growing, and recently announced the Ten-X brand and platform, setting up our next stage of expansion. Ten-X enables consumers, investors and real estate professionals to safely and easily complete real estate transactions entirely online. Ten-X helps customers bring assets to market and attract investors from around the world. By virtue of our best-in-class marketing and scalable platform, buyers and sellers conduct transactions in a transparent, efficient manner.
Ten-X empowers users with unprecedented levels of flexibility, control and simplicity, enabling the convenience of transacting properties whenever and wherever they want. As real estate continues to move online, Ten-X is uniquely positioned to drive this dramatic industry evolution.
The Director, Sales Operations – PCG and West is a key role within the Sales Operations team. You will be the primary point of contact for the sales teams based in the western region of the US. Primary support will be for our Private Client Group sales leader. This person will also drive special projects including new product introduction and support the Institutional Group sales personnel in the west. This is an individual contributor role supporting our sales teams and connecting with the rest of the sales operations function, and other teams within Ten-X. You will also be responsible for sales forecasting, analytics, productivity, sales compensation, CRM maintenance and improvement (SFDC), and other sales operations functions. This position reports directly to the VP of Sales Operations. Location for this position is Belmont/Irvine, California.
Develop an in-depth knowledge of Ten-X’s core products, and utilize this knowledge to successfully lead sales operations.
- Be the key “Go-to person” between the field and all other departments, as necessary.
Work with the VP of Sales Ops to create and maintain a world-class sales operations organization and sales culture; focused on delivering results by providing ongoing coaching and development of sales and support staff.
- Consistently ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times, and that behavior aligns with Ten-X values.
Work closely with the VP of Sales Ops and other leaders to drive strategy through discussions with sales team.
- Effectively manage Sales Operations expenses to ensure delivery of internal gross margin goals. Be responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations.
- Act as a liaison/partner between the Sales Team and other internal customers.
- Identify opportunities and weaknesses within territories, and make proposals to create value and increase operational efficiency.
Work effectively with internal support departments (Marketing, Finance, Product Development) to develop effective sales strategies that promote sales to new and existing customers.
- Complete sales forecasts, sales activity reports, and presentations in a timely manner.
Minimum of 8 years of sales operations experience
- Experience managing sales/support teams with demonstrated new sales track record and quota attainment
- Demonstrated leadership, communication, and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively utilize CRM tools to monitor performance and effectiveness of lead generation
- Demonstrated effectiveness in new business development strategies and lead qualification
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and balance team and individual workloads through effective time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Understanding of commercial real estate business and emerging business models
- Ability to work effectively in an office-based environment
Ability to travel as required (25%)
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Ten-X.