Auction.com is looking for a part – time business development professional who is capable of working within a team environment comprised of remote employees. The ideal candidate would be someone who is personable, enjoys solving problems and is comfortable creating strategies to break into new markets.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The Part-time Lead Development Associate will report directly to the Northeast Regional Manager
- Attend local foreclosure auctions to capture sales data for assets that are being marketed by Auction.com
- Identify and develop relationships with key stakeholders i.e. local sheriff, sheriff deputies, auctioneers, attorneys, investors, etc.
- Promote Auction.com’s services at local auctions, REIA organizations, tradeshows, seminars and special events
- Generate lead data for marketing and relationship building efforts.
- Educate buyers and sellers on the benefits of creating an account and sourcing deals on Auction.com
- Data entry
- Set – up and tear down displays at seminars and tradeshows
- Must be comfortable speaking to small – midsize groups
- Must own and be willing to use your own vehicle to travel to and from auctions.
- Must be comfortable with cold calling and approaching people in public venues
- Must be willing to travel 1.5 – 2 hours to and from auctions
- Must know how to operate a computer AND a tablet
- Must have a sales mindset and personality
- Must be willing to work in an evolving work environment.
- $17.50 - $25.00hr - Pay varies according to the role and responsibilities
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Ten-X.