What you'll do
Responsible for the daily programming and strategy for German Hip Hop at Spotify.
Road Manage strategic bets within Content Programming (CP) and represent CP in cross-functional bets for German Hip Hop, within in the Company, for Germany.
- Present and follow up on strategic - and creative projects and bets for German Hip Hop, within Content Programming, for Germany.
- Work cross-functional with various teams - as well as with our Global Head of Hip Hop - to progress towards various content objectives.
- Identify and substantiate programming - and playlist hypotheses for German Hip Hop.
Curate and maintain a substantial number of varied playlists.
Help build and maintain strong links between Spotify’s Content Programming team and the music creator community including artists, managers and record label and publishing company executives, for German Hip Hop.
- Analyze analytics and performance indicators of your own work.
Work from our office in Berlin.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in the music industry, in particular for German Hip Hop, where connecting and serving audiences with artists, creators and music in today’s music - and media landscapes have been an integral part of your job and missions.
Deep knowledge of - and connection to - music and culture, artists-, history-, festivals-, newcomers-, relations- and influences in German Hip Hop and the German music marketplace.
You are able to lean on a good reputation and a strong network within the German music industry and the German Hip Hop artist community.
You possess a perfect level of written and spoken German and English and you’re also able to demonstrate a strong understanding of, and experience with, Spotify as a user and fan.
You care about attention to detail and organization, have a team spirit, strong work ethic, and a friendly, warm attitude… we are a very close-knit family!
- You have a story that demonstrates your passion for music that you can tell us about!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Spotify.