Are you passionate about great customer support? Lovesolving problems for other people and have an interest in technology? If you’relooking to join a dynamic growing business and great team, YesBookit would loveto receive your application.
YesBookit is the leading holiday rentals booking managementsystem in Australia and we’re seeking a support representative with sometechnical background (we will provide training on our products and services) whohas a helpful friendly manner, can work efficiently as part of a teamor autonomously, and can explain complex ideas and concepts in a simple manner.
YesBookit is part of HomeAway, Inc. Brands (including Stayz)in Australia and New Zealand. This role is based in the YesBookit officein Newcastle, NSW, Australia and reports directly to the General Managerwith competitive remuneration including base + laptop, super, and more.
What we're looking for
- Strong communicator who engages others through credible communication
- Someone dedicated to delighting customers in every interaction who really wants to make things better for everyone
- Initiative and confidence in relating to all stakeholder levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Calm under pressure, resilient
- Flexible and able to work within a changing environment
- Excellent problem solving ability
- A team player who can work as part of a small team in a global company
- You must be able to express yourself and participate in a team environment. You need to have a passion for your work and for getting things done. You like to laugh!
You’ll become a part of our small but dedicated support teamworking alongside other support team members and developers in a focused agileteam.
- Support and provide superior customer service via telephone, email and tickets to customer satisfaction and response targets
- Support YesBookit and Glad to Have You
- Support system integrations with holiday accommodation portals such as Stayz and HomeAway
- Support system integrations with trust accounting programs such as Console Gateway and Rockend REST
- Build positive rapport with different types of customers and partner companies, and assist in managing at risk relationships
- Onboard new clients including system set up and training as required
- Assist with company social media presence
- Assist in preparation and running of training workshops, product workshops and client facing events. eg Annual Conference
- Contribute to reporting, product performance, client communication
- Maintain strong local knowledge of day-to-day developments relating to the holiday rental market
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong telephone support experience
- Strong experience directly servicing customers
- Intermediate to strong computer literacy and keyboarding skills. Experience with business support software applications such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent communication skills including by phone and email
- Fundamental knowledge in understanding data and reporting tools
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Professional presentation and conduct
- Self driven and motivated to achieve personal and professional objectives autonomously
- Highly professional and able to communicate effectively both internally and externally
- Able to work with sales, marketing, product and support teams.