Join SADA Systems as an Office 365 Deployment Engineer!
We are looking for engineers who love and understand Cloud Computing. We will provide you with training and the opportunity of a lifetime. You provide enthusiasm, a good work ethic, and the ability to learn quickly. This individual will work within a team to deliver game-changing solutions for our customers.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, creative, enthusiastic, intelligent, analytical, and eager to take on responsibility and learn new skills. She/he will enjoy working in a fast-paced and agile organization and creating an exciting, fun, teamwork-oriented environment. We are looking for those who want to grow with SADA, and are in this for the long term.
Primary Duties Include:
- Helping organizations migrate to cloud-based solutions including moving critical data, processes, and workflows.
- Work in a team and follow guidance provided by Solutions Engineers; follow the migration methodology as applicable
- Work 2 - 4 projects at a time
- On as needed basis work with team members and clients to understand requirements and clarify conceptual needs for small and mid-size projects
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have:
Why You'll Love Working at SADA:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or knowledge of, or experience with: Exchange, LDAP and Active Directory
- Understanding of email systems
- Basic knowledge working with SSL certificate provisioning and management
- Basic DNS and Networking concepts
- Service Desk experience preferable
- Migration knowledge from Microsoft and non-Microsoft messaging systems is a plus
- Knowledge of Office 365 (Exchange Online) strongly preferred
- Strong problem solving and Analytical/Reasoning skills.
- Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Well-proven time management skills while remaining flexible in responding to changing company and/or client needs.
- Hands-on experience in the following technologies is a big plus:
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) 2.0
- Azure Active Directory Sync (AAD Sync)
- Windows PowerShell and/or VBScripts
- ActiveSync/Mobile Devices and mobility
- Wide-area connectivity: on-premises networks and equipment
- Wide-area connectivity: Internet bandwidth and latency
- Firewall technologies
- SSL certificates
- POP3/IMAP4/SMTP-based mail systems
- Lotus Notes Domino
- Novell GroupWise
- Archival systems
About SADA Systems, Inc:SADA Systems, Inc. is a privately-held global leader in providing business and technology consulting services that transform organizations through cloud-based solutions. As a Facebook Workplace Service Partner, a Google Cloud Premier Partner and a Microsoft National Solutions Provider, SADA Systems has gained global accolades as an exceptional service provider with proven expertise in enterprise consulting, cloud platform migration, custom application development, managed services, user adoption and change management.If you love technology and you're looking for a stimulating and innovative environment with a fun corporate culture, then SADA is the place for you! Our dedication to our clients, partners, employees and the community has resulted in some great accolades, including:
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results-oriented atmosphere
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America
- Unlimited PTO
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance-based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K and more.
- Continental breakfast and catered lunch provided!
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.
- We have a ping-pong table, big screens, video games, company social events and an espresso machine!
- Inc. Magazine 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 10 years straight
- Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2016
- CRN Magazine Fast Growth 150 – Fastest Growing IT Services Companies 5 years straight
Located in the heart of NOHO arts district, we offer an exciting and challenging place to work with some pretty cool people! If you're ready to take your career to the next level, then SADA is the right place for YOU.