Join SADA Systems as a Office 365 FastTrack Engineer!
Are you passionate and excited about working directly with Microsoft customers to ensure success as they transition their businesses to Office 365? If so, read on!
We are looking for Office 365 FastTrack Engineers to join our team. As an Office 365 FastTrack Engineer, you will respond to inbound inquiries from customers and provide outbound advisory services and guidance for technical on-boarding of Office 365 workloads. It is the Engineer’s job to ensure smooth customer technical on-boarding. The ideal candidate for this role will understand the complexities of working with a team that provides support to enterprise level clients. You will help transform the traditional on premises deployment approach to an automated on-boarding Service for customers with greater than 50 seats.
Primary duties include the following:
- Work with Office 365 customers throughout their technical implementation
- Execute, manage and lead a set of FastTrack customers thru the Onboarding technical and support process.
- Support and resolve customer deployment issues.
- Analyze, develop and communicate key Onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for FastTrack Onboarding and entire deployment cycle.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the service, and all required tools and products
- Interact daily with other FastTrack Engineer to provide and share technical issue resolution knowledge and deployment/adoption processes best practices.
- Be responsive to customer needs which may sometimes require outside of normal business hours and days.
- Place outbound calls to provide guidance on planning and enabling Office 365 services.
- Initiating service with new O365 customers
- Support customers with implementation of Active Directory Synchronization (AAD Connect), Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Exchange 2010/2013 Hybrid environment
- Guide and walk through Active Directory remediation requirements
- Guide and walk through Networking and Security requirements as applicable
- Plan and guide customers to properly onboard Office 365 services and run through pilot
- Ensure the highest customer satisfaction with the FastTrack Program
- Constantly document customer engagements, status and delivery details.
- Develop, foster and maintain highly effective customer relationships
- Develop foster and maintain effective working relationships with engineering, marketing, Enterprise Services\Support and field sales teams to deliver key business metrics
- Align business requirements with technology and be able to identify out of scope items
- Work with respective teams to address out of scope items in proper manner
- Be recognized as a FastTrack Onboarding Engineering leader and customer advocate.
- Share knowledge with others through solution documents, contribute to social media, engage technical communities, and provide feedback to the PEP Program Team to improve the PEP tools and processes.
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have:
- BS in Computer Science or a related field, or 2-4 years of experience customer support
- 2+ year of implementation experience in Exchange and Active Directory environments
- 2+ year of experience in Office 365 (Exchange Online) and EMS
- Understanding of Office 365 workloads
- You will be the primary technical point of contact for customers to lead them through the process of technical envisioning, planning and delivering integration and infrastructure components
- Leverage pre-set technical guidance and presentation materials to articulate the value proposition and process of technical onboarding to internal teams and external audiences, including prospects and clients
- Strong understanding of Active Directory, Azure AD / Azure AD Connect, ADFS, and Microsoft cloud identity management technologies
- Strong understanding of Microsoft data networking technologies (concepts TCP/IP, bandwidth, latency) and perimeter networking (firewalls and proxy servers)
- Strong understanding of DNS (TXT, A, MX, CNAME, SRV)
- Demonstrated administrator knowledge of Microsoft on-premise communications and collaboration systems such as Exchange, Lync, OneDrive for Business knowledge
- SharePoint knowledge is a plus
- Office 365 MCP preferred
- Other MS certifications
- Aid in the analysis, design, testing, and support activities for technical solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Successful Candidate Competencies:
Why you'll love working at SADA
- Microsoft Office 365 competency: possess technical knowledge base of Office 365 workloads (Exchange Online, Azure AD, Office Suite / Office Pro Plus, Skype for Business, SharePoint Online, EMS)
- Cloud competency: possess the knowledge and personal conviction to articulate why the cloud and Office 365 in particular is a transformational industry change.
- Customer Focus: proven experience driving business impact based on a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, senior executives and across organizational boundaries
- Must have the ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced high-stress environment while balancing multiple demands, addressing shifting priorities, and maintaining focus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, build and deliver customer business results thru an engineering teams or professional services team
- Strong relationship building skills to create, reinforce, motivate and guide customers
- Collaboration: exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities.
- Applicants must be comfortable with ambiguity while striving for clarity with the personal desire and initiative to drive proactive business impacting change and clarity.
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America
- Unlimited PTO
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K and more.
- Continental breakfast and catered lunch provided!
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.
- We have a ping pong table, big screens, video games, company social events and an espresso machine!
About SADA Systems, Inc:
SADA Systems, Inc. is a privately-held global leader in providing business and technology consulting services that transform organizations through cloud-based solutions. As a Facebook Workplace Service Partner, a Google Cloud Premier Partner and a Microsoft National Solutions Provider, SADA Systems has gained global accolades as an exceptional service provider with proven expertise in enterprise consulting, cloud platform migration, custom application development, managed services, user adoption and change management.
If you love technology and you're looking for a stimulating and innovative environment with a fun corporate culture, then SADA is the place for you! Our dedication to our clients, partners, employees and the community has resulted in some great accolades, including:
· Inc. Magazine 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 8 years straight
· Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2016
· CRN Magazine Fast Growth 150 – Fastest Growing IT Services Companies 5 years straight
Located in the heart of NOHO arts district, we offer an exciting and challenging place to work with some pretty cool people! Learn more about SADA Systems at http://www.sadasystems.com.