Position: Cloud Identity Technical Consultant
Reporting to: Regional Director, Professional Services
Location: Sydney, Australia
Company Description: Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organization’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 5,000+ applications.
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost. Thousands of customers, including Adobe, News Corporation, MGM Resorts, LinkedIn, and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure.
The Cloud Identity Technical Consultant’s main goal at Okta is to lead multiple concurrent customer deployment projects with the number one goal to ensure long-term customer success. This is done by providing hands-on implementation and deployment services to our customers, and closely collaborating with the Customer Success team in order to assure a smooth transition post-deployment to the support/maintenance phases. This whilst being responsible for the continuous improvement of delivery processes and methods. This role reports to the Regional Director of Professional Services.
If you are an experienced, enthusiastic and hands-on leader who can rapidly learn the Okta platform, our technology and the value proposition that we bring to customers of all sizes, this is a great opportunity for you.
You will bring to the team:
· Technical experience in designing and implementing security and identity solutions to support mission critical systems and business programs
· Application programming experience with the likes of (Java, .NET, Ruby, PHP etc) using Web Services and/or REST APIs is required
· Experience with technologies and protocols to support identity federation and robust access control models (e.g., SAML 2.0, XACML, WS-Federation, WS-Trust, OAuth, OpenID, SCIM).
· General knowledge of cloud architectures as well as complex enterprise on-premise IT landscapes
· Your excitement, commitment, and energy to be part of a company on an incredible journey to becoming a truly iconic global organization
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of building's Okta’s business in APAC, whilst being part of a true leader of cloud identity, and work with multiple clients across the APAC region.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Okta.