Whalerock Industries is currently looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to our senior executives. The role allows exposure to exciting departments of Whalerock Industries, an entertainment digital media company. The Executive Assistant candidate that succeeds in this opportunity is someone who is highly organized and intuitive. He or she enjoys and thrives in a fast-paced challenging, yet fun environment.
The ideal candidate…
- Field calls, organize daily calendar and manage phone sheet.
- Schedule meetings and greet guests/partners.
- Handle project files and submissions for the executive.
- Manage executives’ phones, facilitate inter-departmental meetings and communication.
- Coordination of travel arrangements, accommodations, and processing expense reports.
- Assist in business-related research & projects, as assigned.
- Represent the departments and the company in a professional manner
- Comfortable with receiving direct feedback and offering the same, in a professional, composed manner.
- Extremely detail-oriented, and has impeccable follow-through.
- Comfortable operating and performing basic troubleshooting with Macs, iPads, iPhones, Blackberry, and other mobile devices, as applicable.
- Able to juggle multiple projects on tight deadlines.
- Excellent at time management and highly organized.
- Driven, and likes to take initiative.
- Trustworthy – confidentiality is a must.
- Someone who can work collaboratively throughout an organization.
- 1-2 years prior experience working as an Executive Assistant to a senior executive level at a studio, network, or digital media company
- A Bachelor’s Degree (preferred.)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Success at Whalerock Industries requires that…
- You have a sense of humor.
- You love to win.
- You like getting your hands dirty.
- You solve problems.
- You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
- You know the acronyms but speak in plain English.
- If you don't know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
- You naturally go the extra mile.
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities and aggressive project timeframes.
- You give credit to others where credit is due and take responsibility for misses when they rest with you.
- Did we mention you love to win?
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
Other jobs at Whalerock Industries