We have an immediate opening for a Regional Site Acquisition Manager to work for one of Australia’s largest telecommunications solution providers.
The Regional Site Acquisition Manager will be responsible for property and environmental planning site acquisition activities in a given region, managing the site acquisition team to meet this purpose and the prime interface with the Customer in respect to Site Acquisition activities.
With the expectation that you will run the local programs autonomously, you will be closely supported by national project staff, your role and responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Overseeing and guiding activities of the internal staff and subcontractor resources to ensure that contract requirements, specifications and milestones for the Site Acquisition Program are met.
- Being the primary interface with the Client at a regional level and attending coordination and progress meetings with the Client.
- Assisting in the development of procedures/ processes and ensure that the agreed implementation schedules and guidelines are followed and enforced.
- Ensuring that quality of contract deliverables is within client's standards and Client expectations
- Coordinating activities and ensuring that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in line with the Project goals and objectives.