Tradeo is a growing social trading start-up, built to facilitate the connection between Forex and stock traders from around the world. Our platform removes the loneliness and complexity of legacy trading environments and introduces the possibility to collaborate, discuss ideas and automatically copy other successful traders. Yes, this means you could have someone trade for you. Literally!
We are looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people. Responsibilities include:
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Tradeo.