No. of Openings: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $90,000.00 - $99,999.00
Industry: Pharmaceutical / Biotech
Experience: 5-7 years
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Category: Project Management
Relocation Assistance: Yes - Nationwide relocation offered
Candidate Guarantee Terms: 90 days
Work Eligibility: US Citizen
This position will supervise a group of chromatography analysts for compendial, material and drug product testing in a cGMP environment and will be required to develop resource plans that meet revenue goals with regards to safety, quality, output and cost. The supervisor will conduct investigations for OOS results, errors and deviations. The position requires regular communication with clients in a timely and professional manner. The supervisor is responsible for ensuring proper staff training and that deliverables are met or expectations are proactively managed towards alternative solutions.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Optimizes efficiency of the working environment of the group.
• Ensures training of the group is complete.
• Ensures adherence to personnel and equipment SOPs and other regulatory requirements.
• Pays specific attention to equipment operating practices and conditions to minimize equipment downtime, lower maintenance costs, reduce time to run project and repeat of work.
• Makes project/work assignments with communication of the expected timeline.
• Monitors the progress against the timeline.
• Provides troubleshooting support as needed.
• Monitors the quality of the group.
• Effectively communicates with clients and internal groups.
• Evaluates personnel in a timely manner.
• Conducts investigations individually and in conjunction with clients.
• Must be proficient in technical writing.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at HireForce Staffing Solutions.