Location : Charlottesville, VA
Why we need you?
Our client, founded in 1967, is the nation’s oldest and largest student travel organization.
They are looking for a web development expert to join their Digital Marketing team and lead the UI and WordPress developers to build, enhance, and support customer-facing web sites.
You’ll provide technical leadership working closely with all the other functional teams such as Marketing, Sales, IT, and Creative Services to develop the best possible front-end web pages while maintaining high standards of quality and performance.
Here’s what you’ll be doing.
- You’ll lead web development scoping, planning, and technical architecture for all projects involving UI and WordPress development.
- You’ll develop new pages and features across the whole stack, with a specific focus on the presentation layer.
- You’ll perform code reviews and provide feedback on all internal and external code.
- You’ll maintain relationships and connections to other teams to ensure that integrations are maintained and enhanced.
- You’ll implement and monitor development standards, release processes, and support procedures.