We are looking for a creative mind with the ability to think analytically to lead Adphorus' marketing strategy. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of lead generation, marketing communication, events planning, content marketing and paid marketing.
This role requires versatility. The ideal candidate is a problem-solver, able to assess situations and develop and execute compelling solutions and strategies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The role will require fluent English as all the content creation is done in English. The candidate must have perfect written English skills and will be tested during interviews.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own and maintain marketing strategy
- Create and draft company press releases, marketing collateral including sales readiness materials, white papers, customer case studies, data sheets, presentations, email newsletters, social media and blogs. In addition prepare all Power Point documents for corporate and sales presentations
- Partner with internal teams (Customer Success, Product and Data Science) to manage and coordinate all content creation from all channels of the commercialisation process including
- Prepare texts for Adphorus UI & website
- Create content for FAQ and Knowledgebase
- Create product guides & newsletter
- Case studies
- Blog posts
- Help strategise product launches and PR activities in line with our product roadmap
- Create video tutorials and interactive walk-throughs
- Hold webinars for existing and prospecting clients
- Monitor and report on content marketing metrics and show continuous improvement of the content strategy based on analytics.
- On-going competitive analysis for content strategy, blog posts and product / feature updates in Facebook Marketing Partner Category
- Track KPIs, goals and revenues and report the results of marketing activities