We’re disrupting an industry and making connections for perfect events, by connecting events and technology in a way never before seen. We’re exciting. We’re innovative. And we’re plunging the Cape Town coffee supply to pull this off. But we can’t rely on caffeine alone – we need raw talent to join our team.
In office support on various IT activities, including but not limited to the following:
- Troubleshooting - Local Area Network issues including WiFi.
- Upkeep and servicing of office Desktops / Laptops
- Sourcing and installing hardware - computers, disk drives, CD-ROMs, RAM, printers, NICs, cabling etc
- Ensuring backups are running and functioning properly.
- Implementing solutions for IT related projects.
- Creating / maintaining local IT documentation - new user's guide, how-to’s, disaster recovery plan, general recorde keeping and administrative procedures.
- Helping and educating users - This includes working with management andHR, helping new users, experienced users, and Customer Support agents
- Adhering to daily work schedule
- Ensuring full knowledge of latest policies and procedures are proficiently grasped before engaging with activities
- Ensuring outstanding tasks are handled timeously and that service standards are adhered to at all times and reported on accordingly
- Managing escalated issues, investigate problems, and develop solutions as required
- Making recommendations to senior management by evaluating results and developments
Compensation: Monthly - Negotiable
Learn more about our company!
Watch our video!