What you will really be doing
- Providing proactive and innovative Human Resources strategic support in line with the business needs.
- Provides support to the Human Resources team for initiatives and plans that facilitate the attainment of objectives and leads the team on its way to become a ‘world class HR function’)
- Overall responsibility for the compliance of the HR department in Luxembourg and also in our branches in Hong Kong and the Netherlands.
- Assess needs in the Human Resources Department in areas such as employer branding, performance management, leadership development, compensation and benefits and leads the HR team to drive effective solutions.
- Set up of an effective training and development plan for the all the above mentioned entities and branches.
- Alignment of HR processes and practices across all entities.
- Drive culture change in line with the company’s transition from “startup” mode to entrepreneurial “growth company”.
- Define strategy for attracting top (mainly) IT talents in several countries, (Luxembourg, Hong Kong and the Netherlands) ensuring diversity
- Design and implementation of recruitment related innovations.
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization reflecting ‘innovation and creativity’, which are key values of Docler Holding.
- Leading the delivery of the recruitment team in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Development of a live employer branding internally and externally.
- Training and development, coaching of the Human Resources team members and hiring managers
Other jobs at Docler Holding