What you will really be doing
- Developing project scopes and objectives for the BI department to fulfill the business needs for a wide range of companies and departments, involving all the required stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility and resource availability.
- Create and maintain comprehensive functional project documentation and track progress.
- Analyze, validate, specify, verify, and manage the requirements of the project stakeholders in an agile way, using JIRA, Confluence, Scrum framework and meetings and workshops with the stakeholders.
- Assess source data quality and prepare specifications for ETL SSIS processes.
- Audit quality across Business Intelligence systems and prepare specifications for data cleansing.
- Be responsible for the data governance within the BI department.
- Recommend maintenance enhancements to data acquisition processes to improve quality of BI data.
- Manage the technical implementation of new data feeds.
- Perform cross organizational data analysis.
- Create, develop and maintain project specific and enterprise data models.
- Define monitoring tools requirements.
- Become a BI ambassador helping the company to become more data driven by holding trainings for business users on BI tools, helping them to understand complex analysis, showing them the wide range of possibilities offered by the BI team to support their business needs, being an initiator of the necessary projects to meet these objectives and managing them efficiently to deliver excellent results.
- Support the team in the implementation of Big Data projects, creating requirements, researching new technologies, dealing with providers and managing the project itself.
- Participate in the current ongoing projects within the BI team, creating requirements and supporting the other team members.
Other jobs at Docler Holding