Are you interested in working on a website that has 35 million unique visitors per day?
Over 200 developers are working around the world (and clock) always ensuring that our service maintains its highest standard at all times. If you would like to join a diverse international team and work on interesting projects that challenge your knowledge and expertise, you’re the kind of person we want! Come and join us at our headquarters in Luxembourg!
What you will really be doing
- Representing the business' interests in the team
- Clarifying business requirements
- Documenting business requirements in Confluence (use cases, flow charts, wireframes)
- Designing functional requirements and wire-frames
- Ensuring that user stories meet the required criteria so work can be designated as complete (epics, user stories, sub-tickets)
- Supporting the development team, POs/PMs and Architects with release planning, functional research and release testing
- Participating in team planning meetings and ensuring availability to provide advice, clarification and guidance during the execution of each Sprint
- Reviewing completed work from the development sprints
- Working closely with the designer team regarding functional requirements