Become a member of the team that operates and design global backbone networks in the EU (London, Paris, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Luxembourg) and US (Los Angeles, Miami)! You can join us to work on one of the world's most visited website and enjoy the advantages of playing on the newest routing and switching platforms, developing software defined network traffic optimization solutions serving thousands of servers, and keeping your knowledge relevant.
What you will really be doing
- Acting as an advanced engineering resource for LAN/WAN routing and switching, QA and review
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices (Web
- User Interface Design (UI), API development)
- Design and deploy software network control systems and solutions.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of Cisco deployment.
- Conducting research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry.
- Monitoring network stability, availability and performance.
- Identifying, diagnose and resolve network problems as needed.
- Proposing designs for network implementations to be deployed