CROWDYHOUSE is looking for a smart and creative Journalist Intern to join our team in Amsterdam. Top candidates are passionate about home decor and are willing to create articles that inform, engage and entertain. They love the fast-paced culture of the web and being part of a fun and productive team.
The CROWDYHOUSE team is small, which means you’ll get a chance to work on a lot of different skills: writing blog posts and content for the website, maintaining contacts with magazines and bloggers, creating newsletters, managing affiliate networks and working closely with the marketing manager.
• Managing the blog and writing insightful content.
• Writing content for the website. You will learn the basics of SEO onpage optimization.
• Creating, optimizing and sending weekly newsletters to our customers.
• Writing press releases about new designers/products joining the CROWDYHOUSE platform.
• Maintaining contact with different magazines and bloggers to share monthly product design selections.
• Support with any other hands-on jobs.
• Generate ideas for new content that readers will bookmark and share!
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at CROWDYHOUSE.