As a small but rapidly growing startup we need someone who can support our young and dynamic team. You have a hands on and problem-solving attitude, you are a born multitasker. You will help us to further develop our customer service, optimize and prepare for the further growth of CROWDYHOUSE. In addition to customer service, you are responsible for many other tasks such as partnership management, office management and administrative support.
- Customer Support, dealing with questions and complaints on both customer and designer side;
- Invoice and order management;
- Office Management, including inventory management and liaison with flex-workers who rent a desk in our office;
- Partnership management, liaising with different partners.
- A minimum of 36 hours a week;
- Starting in February;
- Flexible hours;
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at CROWDYHOUSE.