Telephone Account Manager
Manchester or London
To support our continued growth we are looking for a Telephone Account Manager to join our Account Management team. Based in either our London or Manchester office the main focus of this role is to pro-actively manage a portfolio of clients spending up to £30k per annum, within the Charity, not-for-profit, and academic sectors.
This is a key role within the team so we are looking for a tenacious Telephone Account Manager to develop existing relationships, and to increase revenue by managing a select portfolio of clients and prospects.
On a daily basis you will;
- Identify and qualify up-selling sales opportunities to increase growth and revenue by cold calling clients within an allocated spend
- Take full responsibility for a portfolio of existing clients, building relationships and looking at areas for growth.
- Analyse and prioritise opportunities and your time accordingly to achieve targets whilst managing customer expectations
- Attain both quality and activity targets
- Uphold the highest standards of professionalism and integrity in all telephone interactions with customers
- Implement account development plans and assist with marketing campaigns to engage key clients
- Work closely with the operations, finance and IT teams to ensure clients’ needs are met and exceeded
- Monitor competitor activity and travel industry changes which may impact Diversity Travel and its clients
- Develop knowledge through reading industry literature, monitoring and reacting to any trends and identifying potential new business opportunities
- Prepare daily and weekly reports and provide feedback to Head of Sales/Head of Account Management
- Provide analysis of travel purchasing data and identify cost-saving opportunities
- Prepare, analyse and deliver client management reports
- Present web demonstrations to customers
In return you will get:
- A competitive salary, and bonus scheme
- The experience of working in a fast-growing company with excellent opportunities for progression
- First class training, development and mentoring from the Sales and Account Management team equipping you with everything you need to excel in this role and progress within the company
- Pension, life assurance, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, cycle-to-work scheme, discounted staff travel, free refreshments, central offices, team nights out and access to all roles on an internal first basis
So, if you are a self-starter and a supportive team player, who wants to be a part of one of the fastest growing, specialist Travel Management Companies in the country, then get in touch; we’d love to hear from you!