Covering a Northern territory
To support our continued growth we are looking for an Account Manager to join our dedicated Account Management team. The main focus of this role is to provide an exceptional account management service to a select portfolio of existing clients, within the Charity, not-for-profit, and Education sector.
This is a field based role covering a Northern territory. The majority of your week will be spent attending face to face client meetings, so in between calls you have the option to be home based or to hot desk from our Manchester city centre office.
This is a key role within the business and on a daily basis you will:
- Coordinate and attend face to face client meetings providing an exceptional Account Management service to ensure accounts are serviced effectively
- Identify and qualify up-selling sales opportunities to increase growth and revenue
- Analyse / prioritise opportunities and time accordingly to achieve targets whilst managing customer expectations.
- Implement account development plans and assist with marketing campaigns to engage key clients
- Be involved with the tendering and re bid process
- Develop your knowledge of not-for-profit travel management by reading industry literature, monitoring relevant trends to identify opportunities
- Prepare daily and weekly reports of your activities and provide feedback to Head of Account Management
- Prepare Management Information reports for current clients on various aspects of their travel expenditure and deliver these at regular review meetings, identifying opportunities for savings and efficiencies
- Prepare and present information for potential customers including RFIs and Tender Proposals
- Conduct client presentations and product training
- Identify and attend client specific exhibitions and other promotional and networking events.
In return you will get:
- A highly competitive salary, quarterly bonus and company car
- The experience of working in a fast-growing company with excellent opportunities for progression
- First class training, development and mentoring from the Account Management team equipping you with everything you need to excel in this role and progress within the company
- Pension, life Assurance, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, cycle-to-work scheme, discounted staff travel, free refreshments, central offices, team nights out and access to all roles on an internal first basis
So if you are a self-starter who wants to be a part of one of the fastest growing travel management companies in the country, then please get in touch we’d love to hear from you!