About the Company
We are one of the European market leaders in digital self-ticketing, ranked in the Deloitte 2014 UK Technology Fast 50. Whether it’s massive dance events, festivals, gigs, outdoor cinemas, fairs, theatre shows, exhibitions, comedy nights, or award ceremonies – we do them all! We believe in empowering our customers. Their success is our success. So far over 90,000 events have worked with us, including brands such as MTV, UDC, Dutch design week, – and this is only the beginning. We have offices in London, Amsterdam, Antwerp, Berlin and Barcelona and are rapidly expanding across Europe.
We are looking for an engineer who understands the importance of building products with quality. At ticketscript testing is just part of our responsibilities as QA engineers. As part of our commitment to deliver working products, we require someone who can take ownership, who can be critical and analytical when the situation requires it, someone who provides solutions.
You will be part of a team of highly professional app developers and a team of senior QA engineers. Your main responsibilities will be to implement solutions where required (this can include mobile automation, web automation, workflow automation and the like) within the field of quality assurance.
Working within the QA department of ticketscript will provide the candidate a good opportunity to focus on providing solutions. The environment in which we work is very dynamic, therefore it is our responsibility to stay up-to-date in regards of processes, techniques and tools. Our mission is to provide prompt and efficient solutions that enable the development team to deliver working products for our customers, which in the end are the reason why we do QA every day.
As a mobile QA automation tester you will
– Research new and innovative ways to help automate dynamic assessments against Android/iOS
– Execute and update test cases, test plans and create test data sets.
– Perform various types of testing using both black and grey box testing techniques: integration, functional, compatibility, user story validation
– Test UI functionality and compare final product to wireframes/comps/specs
– Identify, research, report, track and verify the fixes software defects proactively and comprehensively
– Ability to diagnose an issues and give clear repro steps with any pertinent information (screenshots, crash logs, etc)
– Communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written form
– Recognize test case, test coverage deficiencies, or process problems and propose improvements
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at CodeMinded B.V..